Киса.Топ: Британские и Шотландские кошки.

Объявление

Мой питомец для меня это...

Член семьи
Друг
Объект заботы
Забава детям
Атрибут престижа
Дополнительный заработок

Добавь в закладки

Обмен баннерами

Форум кошек города Владивостока

Помощь животным Приморья
Всё для дизайна

Photoshop и Web-дизайн

Форум: Всё для дизайна
КОНКУРС на лучшее фото Вашего любимца, которое будет здесь размещено
Подробности ...
Победитель апреля
Ксюшка. Ищет жениха
Заводчик: танюшка

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Киса.Топ: Британские и Шотландские кошки. » Наши кошки. » Память тем любимцам, что за радугой...

Память тем любимцам, что за радугой...

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 119

Сущевствует поверье, что после смерти кошки, коты, котята... Хотя нет... Наши самые близкие и самые преданные друзья переходят в другой, более лучший мир - ЗА РАДУГУ... А эта тема посвященна тем, кто уже ушёл от нас, но навсегда останется в нашем сердце... Напишите о них, разместите их фото. Мы будем помнить их вечно... :'(
Мысль о создании этой темы пришла мне когда я прочитала про то, что у moon cat pinky flox умер котик цезарь... И она потеряла своего лучшего друга навсегда, его уже не вернуть...
Вот это посвященно Цезарю... Мы будем помнить его вечно:

moon cat pinky flox написал(а):

Сегодня ночью,6июня 2008года умер мой кот Цезарь.Я хочу выразить ему мою благадарность за всё что он сделал для меня,за его любовь,мурлыканье.Я его очень люблю.И если у меня будет ещё один кот то он обезательно будет Цезарем.Я не могу поверить что моего кота больше нет и скоро я его не увижу,что больше я не смогу погладить его.
Я люблю тебя и буду любить вечно!Твоя хозяйка. или отравление или сердечный приступ.я спала всего час.ночью ветер сильный был,а свечка на его могиле горела.я сегодня пришла и его почувтсвовала и на меня сильно все покапала.серьезно,он просто меня отпускать не хотел,смотрел на меня своими янтарными глазами и просил не уходить,но пообещал вселиться в другого котенка..я верю).ты то помнишь как я его любила.я и сейчас его чувствую.а за три дня до этого я дверь к ниму открывала и все падло,а реньше нет.я проснулась и хортела к ниму это продолжалось с 3 до 4,я думаю тогда он и умирал.и уходить он не хотел...я его чувствую и его дом всегда первым озаряется солнцем!когда он уже умер гиниратор зароботал и я пошла быстро его спасать.захожу а он лежит-умер.а гениратор через минуту две выключился.а у меня были такие планы,как я с ним жить буду и прочее.я просто ждала рассвета чтобы к нему пойти.

а раньше у меня умерла кошка Марта... :'(
породу не знаю-может быть Хао мани.
(фотографий нету)

кошка
так печально терять наших любимцев. Пусть ей там будет хорошо.

q

Добро пожаловать на наш сервис!
LookUp By Salazar

Поиск SSN по всем штатам и возрастам

На оптовые заказы действует система скидок

У нас приятные цены и дружелюбный саппорт
15$ / шт

Самый честный пробив что ты встречал

По всем вопросам и для заказа:
TELEGRAM - @lookupsalazar

Оплата в BTC

Welcome to our service!
LookUp By Salazar

Search SSN by all states and ages

Discounts for bulk orders

We have nice prices and friendly support
15$/pc.

The most honest lookup service you've ever seen

For any questions or to order:
TELEGRAM - @lookupsalazar

Payments in BTC

certainly like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will definitely come back again.

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts every day along with a mug of coffee.

Thank you, I've recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I've discovered till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?

These are really enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a amusement account it. Glance complicated to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly good, keep up writing.

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds and even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently fast.

Great site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how about unpredicted feelings.

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

A person essentially help to make significantly articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit extraordinary. Wonderful activity!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Great work!

magnificent points altogether, you simply won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total glance of your web site is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

Actually no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin. I am now not certain whether this submit is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such designated about my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Hi there colleagues, nice paragraph and good arguments commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

автор Bloom

Вы здесь » Киса.Топ: Британские и Шотландские кошки. » Наши кошки. » Память тем любимцам, что за радугой...